It’s a celebration of friendship all day at Wild State Cider! Join us with your two and four legged friends for hands-on apple pressing, live music, a pop-up dog park, food trucks, cider releases, free kids face painting, ice cream, hot cider, and our biggest cider sale of the year! All ages welcome, human or animal.
- 1pm-3pm – The Brothers Burn Mountain
- 4pm – Fenestra Funk
- 6pm – TopHouse – Nashville based, fast paced, high energy foot stompers. Ballads that’ll make you cry. It’s kind of like a rock band married old fashioned bluegrass and had a little baby. And named it TopHouse. tophousetheband.com
Load up on your favorites for a deep discount, plus goodies we’ve been tucking away all year.
- Mama Roots
- TBSP Waffles
- Log Home Wood Fired Pizza
- Live music
- Community apple pressing 12-4pm
- Pop-up dog park 12-7pm
- Kid’s face painting 12-2pm
- Cider releases
- Cellar sale
- & more!
$10 presale, $15 at the door.
Free for under 18 years old.
Ticket grants you entry to the festival and cellar sale.